Make 2019 your most financially positive year ever
Are you gazing at your credit card statement and thinking to yourself: That’s it! 2019 is the year that I really get my money under control?
If you are, you are not alone. The ‘season to be jolly’ is also one where we feel huge pressure to spend more than we should and the new year can come in on a wave of regret. All that extravagance may seem like the ‘done thing’ but it can feel empty. Even if you aren’t in debt (although millions will be), most people look back at their Christmas spending feeling they could have put their money to better use.
If, then, you want 2019 to be your most financially fulfilling year ever, I can help. I can coach you to become aware of your spending behaviors, understand your personal money story and take simple, practical steps to make meaningful change.
Whether you are in debt, or shocked by how much your spending mounts up, or feeling that you want to find fulfilment without shopping, this practical exercise can help.
Get a pen and paper, make a coffee and get comfortable. Then, let us reflect on you and your money situation.
Thinking about 2018, and answering as honestly as you can:
- How would you rate your financial situation right now, on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 is in serious debt, 10 is financially free)?
- Of the purchases made over the year, which gave you most lasting satisfaction?
- And which do you most regret?
- How often, when you’ve been spending, have you felt guilty, hidden purchases from others, or lied about the amount you spent?
- How are you putting your money to use to make things better for others?
- Where would you like to be in 12 months time in relation to your money and spending?
- What single change would make you feel more fulfilled about money?
- What may get in your way to prevent you from making that change?
There are no right or wrong answers here so please do not judge yourself. To make a change in your life, the first step is to become aware of where you are now.
With awareness you can take action to create a new, more satisfying financial attitude.
If you would like to arrange a FREE initial coaching consultation with me, complete the Money Type Quiz and request a call.
Leave a Reply